- Age: 31
- Gender: female
- Dental caries limited to enamel on 1.3 (UR3)
- Dental caries penetrating into dentin on 1.1 (UR1), 1.2 (UR2), 2.2 (UL2), 2.3 (UL3)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 2.1 (UL1)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Initial consultation with full mouth examination followed by 5D NIRI diagnostic scan for caries detection was carried out
- Appointment 2: Ceramic restoration on tooth #21 was removed, caries removal and teeth preparation was done on tooth #13 to #23 followed by digital impression
- Appointment 3: Cementation of the veneer on tooth #13, #12, #11, #22 and #23 and crown was done on tooth #21
- Appointment 4: Follow-up was done
- This patient presented with multiple caries and unsatisfactory #21 ceramic crown.
- #13 to #23 ceramic restorations were planned after diagnosis with iTero Element 5D NIRI technology
- Ceramic veneers and zirconia single crown blended well in this case.