- Age: 37
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Mandibulary: 39
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Class II correction and overjet improvement were achieved with the use during treatment of medium 1/4"Class II elastics.
Maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned, and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
Space for the maxillary and mandibular crowding was achieved by means of posterior expansion and some IPR.
Leveling of the Curve of Spee was done in the anterior and posterior segments.
Ideal overbite was obtained by extruding the maxillary anterior teeth mainly. These teeth were moved bucally to derotate and open visible spaces between them, and only later extrusion was performed.
The maxillary anterior teeth were leveled at their gingival margin, in order to improve the esthetic outcome at the end of treatment using veneers.
Composite veneers of the right lateral and central maxillary incisors were made at the end of treatment.