- Age: 63
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Number of aligners
- Mandibulary: 14
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
We perform the expansion at the level of the second and third molars to rotate and distal them.
The second and third molars were used as an anchor to procline the incisors and be able to retract them without bone loss.
We gave torque, tip and alignment to the roots of the upper incisors.