- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 38 + 10 = 48
- Mandibulary: 38 + 10 = 48
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. Patient's compliance was great.
2. Upper sequential distalization was perform by using align default distalization protocol.
3. 11 rotation was a challenging movement in this case.
4. Posterior bite is very good after aligner treatment, and anterior teeth rotation was solved by pure aligner treatment.
5. COVID-19 affect us so much, but aligner patient still can continue their treatment at home and finish with beautiful smile.
6. Fix retention was applied to prevent 11 rotation relapse.