Class II div 1, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Spacing
- Age: 15
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 63 + 15 = 78
- Mandibulary: 30 + 15 = 45
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. Early improvement is very important in this case, to encourage patient compliance and confidence.
2. Start from stage 1, upper arch posterior sequential distalization was done by using align default distalization. Also, for early improvement and reduce amount of aligners, upper 2-2 retraction was done by stage 1.
3. Class II elastics was started from stage 4 for upper arch distalization anchorage.
4. No TADs were inserted in the whole treatment.
5. Lower intrusion is one of the important movement in this case to correct deep bite, staged intrusion was designed and performed very well in this case.
6. COVID-19 didn't affect to this patient and treatment, she still can wear aligner at home and finish this case with beautiful smile finally.