- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 31
- Mandibulary: 31
Aligner Wear time
- 1 week
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Alleviation of crowding was performed by expansion and proclination of upper and lower incisors.
- High canines were corrected by extrusion with optimized attachments only.
- No elastics were used for the high canines, instanding laterals, or midline deviation.
- The case was finished with only one set of aligners with the use of invisalign smartforce technology.