Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding
- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 17 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 32 + 36 = 68
- Mandibulary: 32 + 36 = 68
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
The molar relationships was improved initially by the mandibular advance phase.
Lower Curve of Spee was improved during mandibular advance to allow proper sagittal correction.
Sequential distalization was done with the additional aligners, associated with the use of Class II elastics. The sagittal jump accounted for 25% of the sagittal correction.
Maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned, and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
Expansion was performed in both arches.
Ideal overbite was obtained by intruding the mandibular anterior teeth mainly.
Ideal overjet was obtained at the end of treatment.