- Age: 7
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 24 + 27 = 51
- Mandibulary: 22 + 27 = 49
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days initially, 5 days in Additional Aligners.
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
1. Simultaneous expansion at upper arch and molar move first sequential expansion at lower arch. Invisalign First is super effective for arch expansion.
2. The final result was no extra-space of lower arch. Well-aligned arch form and complete Leeway space were enough for full permanent dentition.
3. Anterior crossbite was corrected with aligners only.