- Age: 11
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen with MA
Total Treatment Time
- 15 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 64
- Mandibulary: 64
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1.Precision wings(MA) is a useful tool to correct Class II relationship on teenager.
2.This growing patient shows significant skeletal and dental correction since Mandibular Advance be used.
3.Arch expansion is so important for Mandibular Advance cases especially on upper arch.
4.Appropriate treatment plan will get good results without MCC or Refinement.