- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 33
- Mandibulary: 33
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. Upper inter-canine and inter pre-molar width were increase succesfully, so V-shaped arch form improved.
2. Upper and Lower arch coordination was perfect.
2. Class II elastics make Proper overjet and Upper anterior retraction. So patients happy with her uprighted upper front teeth.
3. Lower anterior IPR Improved Bolton ratio.