- Age: 39
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 40 + 10 = 50
- Mandibulary: 40 + 10 = 50
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The crowding in the upper and lower anterior segments was relieved through the staging of interproximal tooth reduction (IPR) in order to avoid unwanted tooth movements.
- More IPR was prescribed on the upper left quadrant for correction of the upper dental midline by facilitating shifting of the upper midline towards the left.
- Proper arch form was achieved through mild transverse expansion of the buccal segments.
- The open bite was closed and the overbite was improved by a combination of intrusion of the upper posterior segments and extrusion of the upper incisors.
- Light Class II elastics were worn to facilitate coordination between the upper and lower arches.