- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 20 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 64 + 39 + 17 = 120
- Mandibulary: 15 + 16 + 6 = 37
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- The treatment was designed to control the upper and lower arches in three dimensions. Both arches were expanded and coordinated.
- Distalization and intrusion of upper molars and retraction of upper anterior teeth corrected Class II molar relationship and open bite simultaneously.
- All treatment goals were achieved as designed in the ClinCheck plan.
- The actual numbers of upper aligners were 22+10+36 with 2 additional aligner orders. The reason was that the patient’s mandible position was unstable and always went forward, so the ClinCheck plan was modified to reduce the pre-mature contact of the anterior teeth.
- The actual numbers of lower aligners were 15+10+6. More IPR was done to decrease the proclination of the lower incisors.