- Age: 37
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 31
- Mandibulary: 31
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
The following treatment goals were achieved:
- Right and left canine class I.
- Good canine guides right and left.
- Good expansion of both dental arches.
- The overbite was satisfactorily corrected thanks to the correct intrusion of the upper anterior teeth.
- Harmonic smile.
- The leveling of the spee curve was achieved.
- The middle lines were kept in their correct initial position.
- Good overjet and overbite.
- Corrected crowding of teeth.
- Fixed posterior crossbite.