- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 13 + 14 = 27
- Mandibulary: 13 + 14 = 27
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
The following objectives were achieved:
- Center middle lines.
- Correct rotations and dental crowding of both arches.
- decrease overjet and increase overbite.
- Expansion of arches.
- Harmonic smile.
- Bilateral canine class.
- Right and left molar class I was preserved.
- Aesthetic composite veneers were made for the upper laterals at the expense of the spaces preserved during the treatment.