- Age: 17
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 48
- Mandibulary: 48
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Expansion was performed to alleviate the severe crowding.
Upper anterior proclination was used to correct the in-standing upper laterals in crossbites.
Distalization of UR & LR was performed to correct to canine class I relationship.
This case was corrected with only one set of aligners.