- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 9 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 27
- Mandibulary: 35
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- In the upper arch expansion + derotation of canines and incisors with sequence of derotation, I included in sequence of round tripping to make it more predictable.
- After derotation IPR + intrusion + retrusion + palatal root torque.
- In lower arch expansion + derotation of premolars to open space necessary for correction of whole crown crossbite (scissor-bite) of teeth 1.4, 4.4. Proclination + intrusion of lower incisors together with expansion and derotation of lower canines (rotated by 50 degrees).
- With the sequence of round tripping of lower incisors and canines and integration of rotation at the same time, I de-rotated lower incisors and canines.
- After derotation followed intrusion + retrusion + lingual root torque.