- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 20 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 64 + 39 + 17 = 120
- Mandibulary: 15 + 16 + 6 = 37
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
1. The treatment was designed to control the upper and lower arches in three dimensions. Both arches were expanded and coordinated. Distalization and intrusion of upper molars and retraction of upper anterior teeth corrected Class II molar relationship and open bite simultaneously. All treatment goals were achieved as designed in the ClinCheck plan.
2. The actual numbers of upper aligners were 22+10+36 with 2 additional aligner orders. The reason was that the patient’s mandible position was unstable and always went forward, so the ClinCheck plan was modified to reduce the pre-mature contact of the anterior teeth.
3. The actual numbers of lower aligners were 15+10+6. More IPR was done to decease the proclination of the lower incisiors.