Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Open bite, Narrow arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding, Rotations, Spacing
- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- 12 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Severe overjet was improved by distalization of posterior teeth and IPR in conjunction with Class II elastics.
Leveling of lower curve of Spee was performed by intrusion of lower incisors and extrusion of L456.
Proclination of upper incisors was significantly reduced by retraction of those teeth.
She was very satisfied with her smile and final outcome.