- Age: 61
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 8 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
During the orthodontic treatment the maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned and coordinated.
Maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
Classe III elastics were used in the right side all over treatment.
Lower IPR was performed in order to help the correction of the anterior crossbite. This was done mainly in the right side, so the midline deviation could be improved.
Overjet correction was achieved at the end of treatment. For correction of the reverse smile curve, leveling of the upper Curve of Spee was performed.