Class II div 2, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Pre-restorative
- Age: 18
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 17 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 43 + 9 + 9 = 61
- Mandibulary: 24 + 10 + 9 = 43
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. This is a very severe deep bite Class II div 2 case.
2. 18 was extracted to ensure UR distalization could be performed smoothly.
3. Lower anterior intrusion was done successfully to level lower arch curve of spee to resolve deep bite problem. Sequential intrusion protocol was used to perform lower anterior intrusion.
4. 26 full zirconia crown was fabricated after aligner treatment.
5. Both upper and lower esthetic crown lengthening was performed to increase clinical crown for better smile pattern.