- Age: 24
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 22 + 11 + 6 = 39
- Mandibulary: 22 + 11 + 6 = 39
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Elements of successful correction:
1. Correct diagnosis.
2. Appropriate treatment plan.
3. Pay close attention to correction.
4. Cooperation of patients.
5. Later maintenance.