- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 61 + 11 = 72
- Mandibulary: 61 + 11 = 72
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Distalize upper and lower molars to maintain full class 1, end with OB 2mm.
Expand upper and lower arch to ovoid.
Shift lower midline to left by 1.5mm .
Intrude lower incisors, level curve of Spee.
Lower anterior IPR to solve open gingival embrasures.