Class III, Anterior crossbite, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Spacing, Diastema
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Phase II treatment,
Elastics: Class III
Courtesy of Dr K. Malekian, 2021
- Age: 44
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 31 + 15 = 46
- Mandibulary: 40 + 15 = 55
Aligner Wear time
- Progressive Aligner Change Interval. / 14 Days-10 Days/ 7 Days.At Additional Aligners 7 Day Aligner Change Interval.
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Expansion of Upper Arch ( Maxilla ) was performed.
- Upper 4 Incisor and Canine Proclination were planned at Clincheck treatment plan in order to reduce the anterior negative overjet ( -3mm) and to help correct the upper anterior crossbite.
- Align Sequential Distalization protocol was performed in the lower arch in order to go from Class III Molar and Canine into Class I Molar/ Canine and to reduce anterior overjet.
- High Patient Collaboration was required to wear full-time aligners with Class III Elastics ( Anchorage Control for Lower Arch Sequential Distalization).
- Optimized Rotation attachments (G3) for derotation of high angle rotation of lower premolars and lower canines.