- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 61 + 11 = 72
- Mandibulary: 61 + 11 = 72
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Distalize upper and lower molars to maintain full class 1, end with OB 2mm.
- Expand upper and lower arch to ovoid.
- Shift lower midline to left by 1.5mm.
- Intrude lower incisors, leveled Curve of Spee.
- Lower anterior IPR to solve open gingival embrasures.