Class II div 1, Posterior crossbite, Mandibular retrognathia, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Pre-restorative
- Age: 30
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 45 + 15 = 60
- Mandibulary: 61 + 15 = 76
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. This is a challenging case with many problems.
2. Vertical and Class II elastics helped vertical control, retraction and molar mesialization.
3. Vertical conventional rectangular attachments helped root tip correction and control.
4. There was no posterior open bite or bowing effect occurred after first treatment.
5. The old bridge was used as anchorage at the beginning of treatment, and only took apart 21 pontic while 11 and 22 started moving.