Class II div 1, Posterior crossbite, Mandibular retrognathia, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Pre-restorative
- Age: 30
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 45 + 15 = 60
- Mandibulary: 61 + 15 = 76
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a challenging case with many problems.
- Vertical and Class II elastics helped vertical control, retraction, and molar mesialization.
- Vertical conventional rectangular attachments helped root tip correction and control.
- There was no posterior open bite or bowing effect that occurred after the first treatment.
- The old bridge was used as anchorage at the beginning of treatment, and only took apart 21 pontic while 11 and 22 started moving.