Class III, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding
- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 27 + 29 = 56
- Mandibulary: 35 + 17 = 52
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class III relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
This is a camouflage treatment for Class III malocclusion.
Only 1 first premolar was extracted for anterior crossbite and midline correction.
After closure of lower extraction space, 2 upper bone screws were inserted for upper arch retraction.
Patient wore V-elastic for occlusal settling.