- Age: 27
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 38 + 9 = 47
- Mandibulary: 38 + 9 = 47
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a re-treatment case.
- Patient's teeth relapsed and Class II malocclusion was noted before treatment.
- The patient was high compliant and finished the case in short duration.
- Align default distalization protocol was used to achieve Class I molar and Class I canine.