- Age: 27
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 13 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 38 + 9 = 47
- Mandibulary: 38 + 9 = 47
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. This is a retreatment case.
2. Patient's teeth relapsed and Class II malocclusion was noted before treatment.
3. Patient was high compliant and finished the case in short duration.
4. Align default distalization protocol was used to achieve Class I molar and Class I canine.