- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 16 + 10 = 26
- Mandibulary: 22 + 10 = 32
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Elements of successful correction:
1. Correct diagnosis.
2. Appropriate treatment plan.
3. Pay close attention to correction.
4. Cooperation of patients.
5. Later maintenance.