- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 12 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 18 + 8 = 26
- Mandibulary: 13 + 8 = 21
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Elements of successful correction:
- Correct diagnosis.
- Appropriate treatment plan.
- Pay close attention to correction.
- Cooperation of patients.
- Later maintenance.