- Age: 18
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 20 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 45 + 15 = 60
- Mandibulary: 33 + 10 = 43
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This was an extraction case with 14/24/38/48 extracted.
- I design maxillary strong anchorage to retract anterior teeth, and upper molars' mesial movement is controlled less than 2 mm.
- In mandibular dentition, I design lower molar distalization for about 2mm to retract lower incisors and reduce the inclination of lower incisors.
- Two mini-screws were used in the maxillary posterior region to enhance maxillary anchorage and help retract lower incisors.
- Elastic traction is used between maxillary mini-screws and lower canines' precision cuts of lower align.