Class II div 1, Anterior crossbite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 26 + 16 = 42
- Mandibulary: 26 + 16 = 42
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The challenging movement, in this case, is extrusion and buccal movement of tooth 12.
- 12 was off track in the first treatment and additional aligner. It was settled by using button elastics and horizontal conventional attachment.
- The patient's compliance was great.
- Since this was a mild Class II occlusion, Class II elastics only used at night at the beginning of treatment to achieve Class I molar relationship.