Class II div 1, Anterior crossbite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 26 + 16 = 42
- Mandibulary: 26 + 16 = 42
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. The challenging movement in this case is extrusion and buccal movement of tooth 12.
2. 12 was offtracked in first treatment and additional aligner, it was settled by using button elastics and horizontal conventional attachment.
3. Patient's compliance was great.
4. Since this was a mild Class II occlusion, thus Class II elastics only used at night at the beginning of treatment to achieve Class I molar relationship.