Class I, Increased overjet, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding, Rotations
- Age: 15
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 22 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 50 + 19 = 69
- Mandibulary: 50 + 19 = 69
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Sequential Distalization was used to create space for relief of crowding and improve protrusive teeth.
- Expansion and IPR protocols helped to build up symmetric and coordinated archform.
- Lower anterior intrusion to level COS.
- Class II elastic was used to improve overjet correction and extrude lower posterior teeth.
- Satisfied to see a big improvement in the patient's smile.