Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding, Rotations
- Age: 17
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 + 14 = 42
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 + 14 = 42
Aligner Wear time
- 10-14 days
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
His overjet was significantly decreased by distalization of posterior teeth and IPR in conjunction with Class II elastics.
Lower curve of Spee was levelled by intrusion of lower incisors and extrusion of lower 456.
His profile was improved by a significant reduction of lip protrusion.
Upper midline is on his facial midline. Lower midline is not coincident to facial midline due to chin deviation.
He was very happy with his smile and final outcome.