- Age: 16
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen with MA
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 28 + 38 + 30 = 96
- Mandibulary: 28 + 38 + 30 = 96
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- We started with the first phase of symmetrical mandibular advance. On the left the class II was greater and at this stage, we programmed a leveling of the Spee Curve.
- In a second phase, we made left distalization and elastics to get the class I canine left.
- The third stage was to improve the highlight and with superior IPR and achieve adequate over-ordering with pure lower incisor intrusion.