Class III, Anterior crossbite, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Spacing, Diastema
- Age: 44
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 31 + 15 = 46
- Mandibulary: 40 + 15 = 55
Aligner Wear time
- Progressive Aligner Change Interval. / 14 Days-10 Days/ 7 Days.At Additional Aligners 7 Day Aligner Change Interval.
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1.Expansion of Upper Arch ( Maxilla ) was performed.
2.Upper 4 Incisor and Canine Proclination was planned at Clincheck treatment plan in order to reduce the anterior negative overjet ( -3mm) and to help to correct the upper anterior crossbite.
3.Align Sequential Distalization protocol was performed in the lower arch in order to go from Class III Molar and Canine into Class I Molar/ Canine and to reduce anterior overjet.
4.High Patient Collaboration is requiered to wear full time aligners with Class III Elastics ( Anchorage Control for Lower Arch Sequential Distalization).
5.Optmized Rotation attachments (G3) for derotation of high angle rotation of lower premolars and lower canines.