- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
- 7 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 8 = 22
- Mandibulary: 14 + 4 = 18
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days the initial treatment and weekly during additional aligners.
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- The main goal of this treatment was to improve the anterior occlusal plane which was the patient main concern.
- I managed the deep bite and anterior canted occlusal plane by inferior dental intrusion and leveling the anterior occlusal plane.
- At the same time, I improved the arch's form through expansion.