- Age: 37
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 47 + 28 = 75
- Mandibulary: 47 + 28 = 75
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This was a secondary correction case. Four first premolars were extracted during her first treatment. Class II molar relationship, deep bite, big overjet, and deep Spee curve existed.
- Molar distalization was a good choice for the secondary correction case. The patient's class II molar relationship was corrected by upper molar distalization and class II elastic was used for anchorage control.
- G5 attachments were successful to level Curve of Spee.
- Because the patient used an orthodontic accelerator during the whole treatment, she changed aligners weekly.