- Age: 37
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 47 + 28 = 75
- Mandibulary: 47 + 28 = 75
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. This is a secondary correction case. Four first premolars were extracted during her first treatment. Class II molar relationship, deep bite, big overjet and deep Spee curve existed.
2. Molar distalization is a good choice for secondary correction case. The patient's class II molar relationship is corrected by upper molar distalization and class II elastic is used for anchorage control.
3. G5 attachments do a good job on Spee curve leveling.
3. Because the patient used orthodontic accelerator during the whole treatment, she changed aligners weekly.