Class I, Posterior crossbite, Anterior crossbite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations, Spacing
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 77 + 16 = 93
- Mandibulary: 77 + 16 = 93
Aligner Wear time
- 6 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- We corrected the shape of the upper and lower arch.
- The posterior and anterior crossbite was corrected. The occlusion achieved good results.
- The left side of the upper molars moved mesially one by one and was successful.
- The patient was asked to change the aligners by 6 days and it worked.