- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 30 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 76 + 44 + 12 = 132
- Mandibulary: 76 + 44 + 12 = 132
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The main concern was protruded teeth. The patient could not close her mouth at night.
- This was a premolar extraction case, but the patient refused to extract her premolars. I had to distalizate the molars from 3.1 to 5.0 mm with the help of micro implant anchorages in four quadrants by extracting 4 wisdom teeth.
- The buccal gum of tooth 1.4 atrophied at the 29th of the initial aligners, so I asked for additional aligners to correct the movement of premolars. Then buccal gum of tooth 1.4 came back.
- The aligners moved both the crowns and roots and made the roots parallel.