- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 30 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 76 + 44 + 12 = 132
- Mandibulary: 76 + 44 + 12 = 132
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Harmonic arches were achieved
The chief concern was protrude teeth , and she could not close her mouth at night .
This is a premolar extraction case , but the patient refused to extract her premolars . I have to distalizate the molars from 3.1 to 5.0 mm with the help of microimplant ankerages in four quadrants by extracting 4 wisdom teeth .
The buccal gum of tooth 14 atrophied at the 29th of the initial aligners , so I asked for additional aligners to correct the movement of premolars . Then buccal gum of tooth 14 came back .
The aligners moved both the crowns and roots , they made the roots parallel .