- Age: 18
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 20 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 45 + 15 = 60
- Mandibulary: 33 + 10 = 43
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class II relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
This is an extraction case and 14/24/38/48 are extracted.
I design maxillary strong anchorage to retract anterior teeth, and upper molars' mesial movement is controlled less than 2mm .
In mandibular dentition, I design lower molar distalization for about 2mm to retract lower incisors and reduce the inclination of lower incisors.
Two miniscrews are used in maxillary posterior region to enhance maxillary anchorage and help retract lower incisors.
Elastic traction is used between maxillary miniscrews and lower canines' precision cuts of lower align.