Class III, Posterior crossbite, Anterior crossbite, Edge to edge bite, Open bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
- Age: 18
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 33 + 17 = 50
- Mandibulary: 33 + 17 = 50
Aligner Wear time
- Progressive Aligner Change interval: 14days- 10 days- 7 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1.Upper and lower wisdom molars were extracted pre-invisalgn treatment.
2.The lower wisdom molar extraction is a requierement in this treatment due to lower arch sequential distalization planned at clincheck treatment plan.
3.The hyperexpansion of upper right first premolar was corrected planning lingual movement with simoultaneous torque control.
4.We planned sequential lower arch distalization to correct the class III molar and canine into class I molar and canine.
5.Lower arch sequential distalization provided space in order to retract lower anterior teeth and therefore correct crossbite of upper lateral teeth.
6.The anterior overjet created allowed us to retract upper incisors and therefore correct dental biprotusion.
7.Patient collaboration during total treatment time was excellent wearing full time ( 22 hours/day ) aligners and class III elastics.