Class III, Posterior crossbite, Anterior crossbite, Edge to edge bite, Open bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
- Age: 18
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 33 + 17 = 50
- Mandibulary: 33 + 17 = 50
Aligner Wear time
- Progressive Aligner Change interval: 14days- 10 days- 7 days
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Upper and lower wisdom molars were extracted pre-Invisalign treatment.
- The lower wisdom molar extraction was required in this treatment due to lower arch sequential distalization and planned at clincheck treatment plan.
- The hyperexpansion of upper right first premolar was corrected planning lingual movement with simultaneous torque control.
- We planned sequential lower arch distalization to correct the class III molar and canine into class I molar and canine.
- Lower arch sequential distalization provided space in order to retract lower anterior teeth and therefore correct crossbite of upper lateral teeth.
- The anterior overjet created, allowed us to retract upper incisors and therefore correct dental biprotusion.
- Patient collaboration during total treatment time was excellent, wearing full-time ( 22 hours/day ) aligners and class III elastics.