- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 39 + 10 + 9 = 58
- Mandibulary: 46 + 10 + 9 = 65
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
1. This an orthodontic retreatment case, patient wanted to align her relapsed teeth.
2. Upper arch sequential distalization was perform to achieve Class I molar and canine relationship, also improved interdigitation of upper and lower arch teeth.
3. Class II elastics was used to provide anchorage for upper arch distalization.
4. Upper arch expansion to correct posterior cross bite and narrow arch problem.
5. Patient got a new full smile after treatment, as the arch form are broader.