- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 21 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 39 + 10 + 9 = 58
- Mandibulary: 46 + 10 + 9 = 65
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This an orthodontic retreatment case, as the patient's request was to align her relapsed teeth.
- Upper arch sequential distalization was performed to achieve Class I molar and canine relationship, also improved interdigitation of upper and lower arch teeth.
- Class II elastics were used to provide anchorage for upper arch distalization.
- Upper arch expansion to correct posterior crossbite and narrow arch problem.
- Patient got a new full smile after treatment, as the arch form is broader.