- Age: 11
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 54 + 10 = 64
- Mandibulary: 44 + 15 = 59
Aligner Wear time
- 10 Days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
To improve the profile of this young patient, two elements were used in this treatment: First premolar extraction and Mandibular advancement.
Bite jump was prescribed to simulate the mandibular advancement. This helps to make the dentition well prepared for close contact of arches.
Class II elastics were used to reinforce the anchorage of upper arch and facilitate mandibular advancement.
Invisalign aligners offer good root control.
This patient had good compliance.