- Age: 11
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 54 + 10 = 64
- Mandibulary: 44 + 15 = 59
Aligner Wear time
- 10 Days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- To improve the profile of this young patient, we used two elements in the treatment: First premolar extraction and Mandibular advancement.
- Bite jump was prescribed to simulate the mandibular advancement. This helped to prepare the dentition for close contact of arches.
- Class II elastics were used to reinforce the anchorage of the upper arch and facilitate mandibular advancement.
- Invisalign aligners offered good root control.
- This patient had good compliance.