- Age: 13
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 23 + 11 + 11 = 45
- Mandibulary: 19 + 22 + 11 = 52
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Deepbite improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- The leveling of the Curve of Spee was obtained with the intrusion of the upper and lower incisors, and extrusion of premolars.
- Bite Ramps planned only in 1.3 and 2.3 to facilitate the extrusion of premolars during the first set of aligners. The excessive overjet made it impossible to apply Bite Ramps on upper incisors. At the final of the first set of aligners, the overjet was improved and the midline correction achieved.
- The second set was planned with Bite Ramps in anterior teeth and the use of vertical elastics for posterior extrusion. At the final of this set, a better overbite was achieved.
- The final set of aligners closed residual spaces, and Class II elastics were prescribed to potentialize the action of Power Ridges.