- Age: 8
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 10 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 22 + 12 = 34
- Mandibulary: 22 + 12 = 34
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
The objectives of the treatment plan were obtained mainly due to the correct way of diagnosing the malocclusion and mounting the models in the proper situation in the first Clinchekc treatment plan.
I asked to correct the upper arch by expanding it with the Molars Move First protocol in combination with contraction of the olower arch to compensate the posterior cross bite situation.
It was necessary only one additional aligners stage for detailing and finishing the case.
Now waiting for the full eruption of permanent teeth to continue with Invisalign Teen.
The good occlusion is serving for retention until then.