- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 22 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 80
- Mandibulary: 80
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
Treatment goals achieved by:
- Distalization of the U arch and a Cl II simulation (BJ) with precision cuts, proper use of Class II intermaxillary elastics, and a favorable growth spur.
- Proclination of the U anterior teeth.
- Level COS by the intrusion of the anterior teeth and extrusion of the posterior teeth.
- Expansion 2 mm per quadrant of the upper arch.
- Set final anterior overjet at 1.5 mm.