- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 29 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 58 + 34 + 14 = 106
- Mandibulary: 27 + 16 + 14 = 57
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- This is a non-extraction case and I design upper molar distalization to improve anterior overjet.
- Invisalign aligners have advantages on molar distalization. The upper left molars are distally moved by 2.5mm and the upper right molars are distally moved by 2.6mm. The upper incisors are retracted by 2.5mm.
- Because the patient is skeletal Class II with mandibular retraction and high angle, I use TADs on maxillary molar area to strengthen anchorage and help intruding upper molars.
- The mandibular plane rotates counterclockwise after treatment and the patient’s profile improved significantly.