- Age: 43
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 29 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 29 + 17 + 10 = 56
- Mandibulary: 34 + 10 + 10 = 54
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Patient with tetracycline teeth, anterior crossbite, edge to edge bite, crowding Facial Asymmetric.
- Through DSD analysis of the distribution of space, aesthetic restoration was possible.
- The patient was extremely satisfied with the treatment results. The combination of Invisalign and repair space allocation achieved twice the result with half the effort.