- Age: 16
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 22 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 52 + 38 + 32 = 122
- Mandibulary: 52 + 38 + 32 = 122
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Because this was a teenager case with short dental crown, we used modified G6 attachment system to close the extraction space and the result was great.
- 5mm over-jet and 5mm over-bite were fully corrected.
- One week change of aligner was available for cooperative teenager.
- Class II elastics was necessary as the anchorage of upper molar was weaker than the anchorage of lower.