- Age: 22
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 27 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 61 + 28 + 20 = 109
- Mandibulary: 61 + 28 + 20 = 109
Aligner Wear time
- 10 day
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Developing canine and molar Class I relationship in early treatment via upper molar distalization with Class II elastic improved patient’s masticatory function and temporomandibular joint issue.
- Simultaneously upper anterior root torque control with intrusion and upper molar distalization improved the relationship between lips and teeth.
- The gummy smile was fully corrected.
- The patient was satisfied with the outcome.