- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- 11 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20 + 20 = 40
- Mandibulary: 20 + 20 = 40
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- All problems were corrected with high efficiency in 11 months.
- Abnormal Bolton index was corrected by IPR and normal front teeth over-jet and overbite were established.
- The upper lip was in an ideal position with upper front teeth retracted 3mm.
- 6mm crowding of upper and lower arch and 5mm over-jet could be corrected by Invisalign Moderate.
- Lip closure was natural without any muscle tension.