- Age: 14
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 10 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 30
- Mandibulary: 30
Aligner Wear time
- 10 days
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- IPR and Class II elastics for canine Class II correction were used for proper overjet.
- The leveling of the Curve of Spee was achieved with the intrusion of lower incisors and extrusion of premolars.
- Intrusion of upper incisors was used to correct the gummy smile as also to improve the overbite.
- No additional aligners were used.