- Age: 15
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 18 months
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 38 + 14 + 24 = 76
- Mandibulary: 38 + 14 + 24 = 76
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Deepbite improved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- In the initial stage, I leveled the spee curve by intruding the lower incisors.
- Applied lingual root torque of the lower incisors to improve the inter incisor angle.
- Class III elastics were used to improve the Molar class.
- Vertical elastics used to help close the posterior bite.
- Patient collaboration was essential.
- With the additional aligners we didn't do the programmed IPR since we considered it unnecessary as the incisors were quite leveled.
- It was necessary to improve overbite.